The main purpose and object of the Marian Kindergarten School is to make your child a good human being and also:
- diligent and industrious,
- self-reliant, resourceful,
- honest and truthful,
- just and fair in dealing with all,
- ever keeping the joy,
- God gives to a sinless heart
- and sharing joy with others,
Please help us in this great and noble task.
Please Note : When writing to the School Authorities about your child, always quote the child’s full name, standard, division & roll number.
In order to secure all that is best in the education of our children, the maximum co-operation between Parents and the School Authorities is desired. We earnestly recommend that parents or guardians should look into their children’s school calendar every day and see to it that the lessons and homework assigned for the next day are done. Children should be encouraged to cultivate the habit of neatness and all slovenliness should be firmly disapproved of. Remarks made in the calendar should be seen and signed regularly.
Should you feel that your child does not make the desired progress, the Principal should be contacted. Private tuitions are strongly discouraged. If there is a real need of a private tutor, make sure after consultation with the Principal, that you engage one who is familiar with the methods adopted in this school. No teacher will be allowed to tutor her own students. All private tuitions will end two weeks before Final Examinations.
Criticism of your child’s teacher or school in their presence should be studiously avoided, because it causes your child to lose respect for teacher with consequent failure to learn from that teacher. Should you have a legitimate complaint, see the Principal as soon as possible.
As your child advances in age, guide your child to become resourceful and useful members of both home and country. Encourage self help in work and study. He/She should be taught to keep the house tidy, polish his/her own shoes etc.
The formation of such habits early in life inculcates in your child the idea of work, a fundamental personal virtue for a successful career in life. Withdrawal of your child from class for mere social functions is not recommended, because it retards your child’s progress in school and minimizes his/her respect for regular hard work, with consequent failure to progress in studies. Should there be any infectious disease in your home, please report the fact to the Principal at once and do not send your child to classtill the danger of infection has passed over.
As the medium of instruction is English, children should be helped to follow their classes easily and intelligently by getting them to speak in English with their classmates and companion’s and at home.
1. Your child must come to school on time.
2. Parents should ensure that their child does not :
a) bring any harmful objects i.e. compass, wires, marbles, etc.
b) any unwanted material like toys, books etc. to class.
3. Five minutes grace will be given to latecomers, otherwise your child will be sent home. Do not leave your child at the gate and go away when your child reports late for school.
4. Parents are not allowed to enter the school compound, when coming to either reach your child or collect your child.
5. Parents are not allowed to meet the class teacher during class hours.
6. Meeting your child’s teacher is permitted from 9.30am. to 10am for Jr. K.G.
and 4pm to 4.30pm for Sr. K.G. with the permission of the authority concerned.
7. If you fail to pick up your child from the school on time, the school is not responsible for your child’s safety.
8. No taking leave for any pilgrimage, outing, weekend or tour is allowed.
9. No tuitions are allowed. Tuition is a crime. Parents must spend maximum time with their child in play and talking/listening to them.
10. Parents spend a lot of money in bringing ready-to-eat snacks from the shop. Instead encourage your child by giving him/her some home-prepared snack, e.g. sandwich, chapatti etc.
11. Any complaint regarding your child’s progress or behaviour should be first brought to the notice of the Supervisor/Principal before meeting the class teacher. You may meet the teacher only after permission is given by the Supervisor to do so.
12. Parents should help to inculcate proper toilet training habits at home.
13. Students who leave the school or are absent for more that a month without notice, shall be struck off the roll and as a rule shall not be re-admitted. If through want of a written notice an absent pupils name is entered in the register for the following month the fees for that month must be paid, even if the absence continues.
14. If at any stage it is found that the identity of you child / ward is incorrect/false/fictitious/transferred/impersonated, your child / ward will be debarred from being admitted and the admission will remain cancelled.
15. Those students travelling to school by contract bus, may do so on their own risk. Though maximum precaution will be taken for the safety of your child, the school management will not be held responsible in case of accidents beyond their control.
- Your child must come neatly dressed, clean undergarments, school uniform, socks and shoes.
- Parents to pay heed to the child’s personal cleanliness. See that his/her hair is well brushed (girls to have hairs bands or ribbons) nails cut short.
- A set of uniforms (2 pieces) are meant, for use for ONE YEAR ONLY. Help to keep your child clean by a fresh, washed uniform everyday.
- There is a change of uniform of a different colour and design for Senior K.G.
- No decoration of hands with mehendi, flowers in hair, wearing of expensive ornaments, possessing expensive articles like pencils boxes, pencils, etc. is allowed.
No child will be allowed to go on holidays prior to the date mentioned. Holidays start only on 1st May. Last working day for children will be intimated in due time. Every child must be present on the Re-opening Day of school. Strict action will be taken on offenders/defaulters or oven cancellation of admission.
1. No concession in Fees will be considered.
2. Please see that you pay your child’s fees on time.
3. Fees for March, April and May are to be paid by 17th March 2014 latest.
4. Fees of students promoted to Sr. K.G. and Std I to be paid on dates and time allotted, otherwise admission will be considered, cancelled.
N.B. The above rules may be changed according to the discretion of the management.
5. Payment of fees as follows :
a. The fees paying-in-slip should be filled in three parts, with the name of the Student, Roll No., Class, Div and Date correctly and legibly written in ink, in every part.
b. Cheque payment is allowed for paying of full year’s fees only. Cheque should be made in favour of ‘MARIAN KINDERGARTEN’ On the reverse of the cheque, please write the Students name in full with Std, Div & Roll No.
c. Place : Citizen Co-Op Bank Ltd., Kalina, Santacruz (East), Mumbai 400029
e. If the paying-in-slip book is lost, a sum of Rs. 10/- will be charged for the new book.
KINDLY REFER TO FEES PAYING-IN-SLIP BOOK FOR FEE DETAILS.