Admissions for 2017-18
Online Admissions – Std 2-9
The online admissions portal for Std 2-9 will open from 23rd April 2017 at 9AM to 27th April 2017 at 9PM. Kindly click on the Apply Now button below to begin the process.
Please note that in place of Report Card and Leaving Certificate, please upload a scanned copy of the school id card and a self attested letter stating that the results will be declared at a future date.
Online Admissions – Sr. KG and Std. 1
The online admissions portal for Sr. KG and Std. 1 will open from 3rd April 2017 at 9AM to 6th April 2017 at 9PM.
Kindly upload a scanned copy of your school ID Card or the First Page of the school calendar in place of marksheets/report card while filling the online admission form.
Also, select St. Mary’s Kalina as your last school attended if applicable.
For details, click 1st Admission 2017-2018
For the Parent Undertaking form, click Undertaking
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
- Please note that photo will be used for ID cards if child is selected
Documents for Parents
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar card of father and mother
- Proof of income as any one of the following:
- Salary Slip.
- Letter from Employer on Letter Head.
- Last page of Pass Book Xerox.
- Tehsildars letter declaring income (for auto, cab drivers, labourers etc).
Certificates & Reports
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
- Applicants for other Standards, if seats are available will have to submit their previous school report/progress card as well.
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Sr. KG||1st July 2011||31st July 2012|
|1st||1st July 2010||31st Dec 2011|
All communication will be done via SMS. Please do not disturb the school authorities during the admissions process