Admissions for 2017-18
The online portal will be opened from 29 January 2017 at 9:00am to 5 February 2017 at 5pm ONLY FOR APPLICANTS WHOSE BIRTH RANGE IS FROM 1 AUGUST 2013 TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2013. This is to comply with the Govt. Resolution dated 25 January 2017 extending the birth range criteria for admission to Jr. KG.
Document review meeting will be schedule and parents will be notified of the same. Both parents and applicant must be present for the meeting. Kindly bring original application form duly signed by both parents, original documents for verification and photocopies for submission to the school.
Arrange the documents in the same order as mentioned on the cover page of the application form. This is only a document review meeting and is NOT AN OFFER OF ADMISSION.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
- Please note that photo will be used for ID cards if child is selected
Documents for Parents
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar card of father and mother
- Proof of income as any one of the following:
- Salary Slip.
- Letter from Employer on Letter Head.
- Last page of Pass Book Xerox.
- Tehsildars letter declaring income (for auto, cab drivers, labourers etc).
Certificates & Reports
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
- Applicants for other Standards, if seats are available will have to submit their previous school report/progress card as well.
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Jr. KG||1 Aug. 2013||30 Sept. 2013|
All communication will be done via SMS. Please do not disturb the school authorities during the admissions process
Only applicants that meet the 2 month age extension criteria can apply now. PORTAL IS CLOSED FOR OTHER APPLICANTS. Download a previously completed application form.